Self Study Basic Program
- Computer or mobile device learning from any location with an internet connection
Includes Self Study Course Materials:
- eBook Study Guides With PY TC Exams Questions, Recommended Answers & Theory
- Tax Court Rules of Practice and Procedure
- Federal Taxation; Substantive Tax Law
- Federal Rules of Evidence
- Legal Ethics; ABA Model Rules of Professional Conduct
Fall 2023 United States Tax Court Non-Attorney Written Examination Application Fees, Remote Examination Fees or Personal Travel and Accommodations are not included in Tax Facts Tax Professionals Resolution Representation 2022-2023 Self Study Basic Program Registration costs.
REGISTRATION FEES ARE NONREFUNDABLE AND NONTRANSFERABLE TO ANOTHER PERSON, TO ANOTHER PROGRAM OR TO ANOTHER PROGRAM YEAR.
See Refund Policy / Limited Exceptions
Upon passing the fall 2023 U.S. Tax Court Non-Attorney Written Examination each applicant for Admission To Practice Before Tax Court must be sponsored by at least two persons who have previously been Admitted To Practice Before Tax Court. Tax Court Rule 200(c)
Our USTCP instructors conduct qualifications interviews with examination passing participants for the purpose of sponsor letter recommendations on the participant’s behalf. Upon determination that the participant meets the qualifications requirements, two sponsorship letters can be submitted directly to the United States Tax Court.